Friday, October 19, 2007

Long Overdue Update

This is a quick message that is long overdue!

First, let me apologize for not posting any new lessons in soooo long! I have not forgotten about this blog, just been busy with many other projects. But some of them will affect the future of Kelas Bahasa! So listen up!

I am in the process of developing methods for learning Indonesian that are much more effective than just this simple blog. The new classes will include video and audio! And those of you who are subscribed to the Kelas Bahasa list will be the first to get these new lessons, once they are ready. You are just going to LOVE what's coming up.

Thank you so much for all your positive comments so far. But now I need your help to know EXACTLY what you want most. What would help YOU learn the Indonesian language more quickly? What's holding you back?

  • Do you really need to understand more grammar?
  • Do you find it difficult to understand everyday langauge while speaking with Indonesian people (especially those who are from Jakarta or Surabaya)?
  • Are you having trouble expanding your vocabulary?

Please let me know what your greatest challenge has been learning bahasa Indonesia, and I will create lessons just for you....and we will all learn in the process!

I look forward to hearing from you! Simply give me your thoughts and ideas in the comments below.

Sampai ketemu lagi, ya?